The material in Telling Tales in English:
- is simple and easy to prepare
- uses interesting and motivating stories and activities
- helps learners understand by giving language in context
- allows recycling and repetition of language in a natural way
Full Teacher’s Notes contain information on each of the stories, the language syllabus the stories follow, lists of key vocabulary and structures and guidance on preparing and using the photocopiable pages.
- The book is accompanied by an audio CD, containing all the stories and listening texts, songs and chants.