Start Up +CD Comprehensive English Practice
Elementary – Pre-Intermediate / A1 – A2
Start Up is a practice book which develops the learners of the English language at elementary level into intermediate level.
Start Up is the practice book which develops the learners of the English language at elementary level into intermediate level. It consists of 20 units and each unit has got 4 main parts; vocabulary, grammar, reading and extra. There is a writing exercise in each extra part. The book can be used for both self-study and in the classroom as a supplement.
The book mainly aims to help learners improve their language skills and use them in everyday English. Learners can practice the grammatical structures and the words in the writing exercises at the end of the units which are designed in accordance with the grammar parts.
- Clear, comprehensible explanation for each subject
- Functional examples that help learners comprehend the differences among the uses of grammar structures
- Tips that help learners avoid making the most common mistakes
- A large variety of exercises
- Vocabulary studies with attractive illustrations and photographs
- Interesting reading activities
- Short but functional writing activities