The full-color illustrations and vast assortment of activities in each unit of Sounds Great allow the learners to develop their reading and writing skills.The fun chants following each unit will engage the learners’ interests while facilitating vocabulary acquisition.
The hybrid CDs (Audio CD/CD-ROM) provide helpful pronunciations of the target letters and sounds, as well as activating computer-based learning skills.
- Allow students to have further learning experiences in a whole new way.
- Contain both audio tracks for each unit and interactive components.
- Offer fun and informative activities to help students better achieve their learning goal.
- Let students work and learn in the comfort of their homes.
Sounds Great Features:
- Easy and fun stories to review new sounds, letters, and words
- Activities to build listening, reading, and writing skills
- Fun rhyming chants following each unit for additional exposure
- Review units that include fun puzzles to solidify learning
- Free Hybrid CDs that include audio and computer-based components
- Free downloadable supplemental material; includes teacher’s guide and flash cards
Sounds Great Reader Series features:
- Composed of the target sounds and words that students have learned in student books
- Offers students the ability to see the letters and words incorporated into fun and exciting stories
- Comes complete with a Free Audio CD
Student Book 4 with Hybrid CDs / 978-1-59966-580-1
Workbook 4 / 978-1-59966-585-6
Reader 4 Frog and Crab (SB+CD) / 978-1-59966-624-2