Nova’s GMAT Prep Course provides the equivalent of a 50-hour, 6-week course. This comprehensive test prep book provides twenty-two chapters of review material and hundreds of GMAT-style practice problems and examples. Plus, we’ll take you inside the heads of test question writers to help you understand and outsmart the GMAT question mentality.
- Math: Twenty-two chapters provide comprehensive review of GMAT math.
- Logical Reasoning: Discover the underlying simplicity of these problems and learn the tactics the GMAT writers use to obfuscate the answers.
- Reading Comprehension: Develop the ability to spot places from which questions are likely to be drawn as you read a GMAT passage (pivotal words, counter-premises, etc.).
- Writing Assessment: Learn how to get top scores on your Analysis of Issue and Analysis of Argument essays.
- Mentor Exercises: These exercises provide hints, insight, and partial solutions to ease your transition from seeing GMAT problems solved to solving them on your own.
- Test Mentality: 15% of this book is dedicated to training you to think like a test writer to help you spot red herrings AND correct answers.
- Hundreds of GMAT-style questions with detailed solutions!
- Study plan suggestions based on the amount of time you have before the exam
- In Mentor Mode, you are immediately told whether you answered the problem correctly, and you can view a solution of the problem
- In Test Mode, you can take a test timed and scored by the program