Listening Season 2 CDs
Primary / Low Secondary
Listening Season is a three-book series designed for high-beginner to low-intermediate learners.
These are the supportive CDs of Listening Season 2.
This entertaining and informative series is composed of a balance of fiction (Story listening) and nonfiction (Real-life listening) passages, and is based on a range of reality-based topics. Through this series, learners will acquire essential listening skills as well as integration skills related to writing and speaking.
Listening Season is rooted in a personalized and student-centered approach, and provides learners a comprehensive way to experience listening and speaking in real-life situations.
- Warm-up: to introduce new words and phrases and previews the unit topics
- Listening Task: to provide strategies for selecting important information
- Tips: to present key expressions and vocabulary prior to listening
- Talk It Over: to give follow-up speaking activities using key expressions
- Story Listening: to help students become familiar with the topic and examine the themes in more depth. Each topic is selected with the intent to generate high interest in learners
- Real-life Listening: to provide students a chance to practice real-life listening situations, including news, announcements, schedules, plans, advices, suggestions, speeches, and lectures
- Wrap-up Activities: to use listening dictation to review key expressions and vocabulary items from the unit
- Unit Test & Review Test
Listening Season 2 CDs 9788959973774