Come On, Everyone! Student Book 4 with DVDROM +MP3 CD +Theater Reader
Amy Gradin, Lisa Young
Beginner – CEFR: A1
Come On, Everyone! is a six-level coursebook series that gives elementary school students a confident start to learning English. It is designed to help students start speaking English by teaching their basic reading, listening, writing, and speaking skills.
Come On, Everyone! is a six-level coursebook series that gives elementary school students a confident start to learning English. With task-based activities and vivid illustrations, Come On, Everyone! inspires students to develop 21st Century Skills.
Each Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) lesson instructs students about real-life, applicable subjects while fostering their English language acquisition. Come On, Everyone! is your key to cultivating an engaging classroom where every learner becomes a great thinker.
- Creative individualized activities, projects, and presentations provide great opportunities for students to practice on their own and with each other.
- Story-making activities enable students to utilize their creativity by personalizing cartoons or reading passages from the student book.
- CLIL lessons contain culture tips and useful information about subjects relevant to students, preparing them for the real world.
- Chants and songs take advantage of the natural aid of rhythm to help students memorize and practice key vocabulary and expressions.
- Reader’s theater storybooks provide creative opportunities for class discussion and decision-making as students choose between two possible endings and perform the stories to increase their language proficirency.
- Student Book with DVD-ROM and Class MP3 CD
- Teacher’s Book with Teacher’s DVD-ROM and Class MP3 CD
- Online Resources: www.nebuildandgrow.com