Collins Pocket English-Japanese Dictionary
This Japanese dictionary is designed for all levels of language learner, whether at home, at school, or at work. It is the ideal text for anyone who needs a wealth of reliable information in a portable format.
- Collins Pocket Japanese Dictionary contains all the everyday words and phrases used in today’s Japanese and English that you will need to know.
- An easy-to-use and reliable dictionary.
- A two-way dictionary: Japanese-English and English-Japanese.
- A grammar supplement covers the essential grammar points for both languages.
- The clear user-friendly layout ensures that you can quickly find the information you need.
- All Japanese words, phrases and translations are shown with their romanized transcription – ideal for beginners.
Collins Pocket English-Japanese Dictionary / 9780007419708
Collins English for Life Listening is suitable for self-study and classroom use, and can help towards Cambridge FCE preparation. Suitable for Intermediate learners of English (CEF level B1+).
Collins COBUILD Key Words for the TOEIC Test is a brand-new vocabulary book containing all the essential words and phrases that students need to succeed in the TOEIC.
Pre-Intermediate – Advanced
Collins COBUILD Business Vocabulary in Practice provides comprehensive coverage of today’s business vocabulary in a clear, easy-to-use format.
IELTS Preparation Kit is a complete set for IELTS containing below:
- 101 Helpful Hints for IELTS +Audio
- 202 Useful Exercises for IELTS +Audio
- 404 Essential Tests for IELTS +Audio
- Vocabulary 4000
Collins Easy Learning Grammar & Punctuation is an accessible guide to English grammar and punctuation.
Intermediate – Advanced
Focus on Paragraph has been written as an important guide and source for intermediate and advanced learners of English. It aims to prepare them for exams like KPDS, YDS, or ÜDS.
Elementary & Intermediate
Grammar File is an ideal supplementary material aiming to develop essential structural points in language learning.
Collins Reading is part of the new English for Life series and uses authentic material from the Collins Corpus, the world’s largest database of the English language. It is suitable for self-study and classroom use, and can help towards Cambridge FCE preparation. Suitable for Intermediate learners of English (CEF level B1+).
Starter TOEIC focuses on the most important grammar points for TOEIC and includes higher-level passages and listening exercises.
Donna Scovell, Vickie Pastellas, Max Knobel
Updated Edition (with latest information)
404 Essential Tests for IELTS has been written to give candidates extensive practice with instructions, question types and content used in the actual IELTS tests and includes detailed descriptions of the four test sections.
This new edition of the Collins COBUILD Intermediate English Grammar provides learners of English from intermediate level upwards with a wealth of reference and practice material.
Veli Bariskan, Barbara Anne Strachan
Pre-Intermediate – Intermediate
Vocabulary Wizard is a unique vocabulary book which is based on the findings of the modern Corpus Linguistics.